COPPER Futures Technical Analysis And Trade Idea Sept 18th
We have published our forecast about Copper Futures yesterday.
Copper futures price moved up from 2.9300 to 2.97 during Asia Session. This is the Moving Averages resistance level on Daily Chart.
On H4 Chart Price is above MA12 and testing the Murrey Math Lines. If the price makes H4 closing the next level will be 3.01.
We believe that Copper prices completed the correction and will move towards 3.17 again.
Our Mid-Term Trade Idea is :
Copper Futures reached the second target 3.04. We close 30% of our positions move stop loss to entry and wait for the third target.
Profit so far: 5500 pips
UPDATE: October 11th
Copper hits TP3 3.08 Profit so far: 9500 Pips
Strategy: Move Sl to Entry Next target: 3.11
Copper Hits TP4 3.11 Profit So Far: 12500 Pps
Strategy: Move Sl to TP2 Close 30% of the positions Next target: 3.1250
3.12500 has been reached Profit so far: 14.000 pips
Next Target is 3.1400
UPDATE: COPPER REACHED 3.20 WE CLOSE 50% OF THE REMAINING POSITIONS WITH 21.000 PIPS. WE WILL USE PULLBACKS AS BUYING OPPORTUNITIES. TARGET IS 3.32000
WE HAVE CREATED A TELEGRAM CHANNEL AND YOU CAN JOIN OUR CHANNEL TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES: https://t.me/FxtersTraders
TO GET MORE BENEFITS
JOIN OUR DAY TRADING TELEGRAM CHANNEL BY DONATING 25.- USD ( MONTHLY ). DONATE AND SEND US AN EMAIL YOU WILL BE ADDED TO CHANNEL. AND YOU WILL BE ADDED TO OUR BILLION DOLLARS PROJECT AS WELL.
Warning: All markets trade in different phases; bull and bear markets don’t start overnight. Markets build through three major phases and depending on the time frame you are trading, you will see different phases.
If you enter a trade by analysing the H4 chart frame, this is just a day trading, your stop loss and take profit levels must be set up accordingly.
WARNING ABOUT TRADE IDEAS
- We enter trades on different pairs and we look for other trade opportunities. So we recommend you to enter trades with the smaller size.
- Do not exceed 10% margin.
- Stop Loss and Take Profit Levels are +/- 15 pips minimum.
- If we do not publish an update close the 40% of your position on the TP1 level and move your stop loss to entry level.
- Some trades ( especially with 300-500 pips profit target) can take 5-6 days to hit the targets. If you do not have patience, do not enter the trade.
- Our aim is to close each with week 2500-3000 pips profit minimum.
- If we mention as “pullbacks are buying/selling “ opportunities and we publish pullback levels, you do not need to wait for a signal from us. Use these opportunities at the mentioned levels.
- All markets trade in different phases; bull and bear markets don’t start overnight. Markets build through three major phases and depending on the time frame you are trading, you will see different phases. If you enter a trade by analysing the H4 chart frame, this is just a day trading, your stop loss and take profit levels must be set up accordingly.